Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
27 REPLIES 27

chrsplmr
Level 18
would look even better in dx11.c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
How can you tell chrs? She looks pretty fine to me...but you're spot on the demos are DX9....but apparently the final release of this and Witcher 3 will be 11, DX9 wont even be supported.

However, I would much prefer atmosphere and story telling in DX9 than bland in DX11....CD projekt are virtually my only hope for PC gaming since EA gutted DAO and Bioware...

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I watched this and am somewhat interested...as long as it's not FPS I might buy it 😛

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Well they said Bladerunner inspired, non linear story telling, open world RPG and said it will the best and most advanced ever conceived and executed.....and that sounds cool to me 😄

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Well they said Bladerunner inspired, non linear story telling, open world RPG and said it will the best and most advanced ever conceived and executed.....and that sounds cool to me 😄

sooo MMORPG then? :rolleyes: pass

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Nah not mmorpg! better not be or I'll pass too....but I don't think so just means you can go where you want ....sandbox style...

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
This is still on track..all good...The Witcher 3 got delayed a few months...oh well...prefer them to get it spot on! 🙂

abvolt
Level 11
I'll keep an eye on this looks really cool..
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20