cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield hardline beta stuttering with the gtx 980m

insiZion1
Level 8
Hi guys..i know its only a beta but is any one having issues with random stutters which last a couple of seconds ingame?
Ive checked the bf forums and have noticed a couple of other g751 owners experiencing the same thing. Very frustrating to say the least.
Anyone know a workaround to this please feel free...

thx
16 REPLIES 16

I solved mine, disable ASUS GameFirst in services and now it works like a champ.

boci13
Level 7
Thanx, it's solve the problem.... (I not enabled or installed, but after start I switched to off and now everything is OK)

Mark3
Level 8
Greetings All,

Hmm, interesting. Although I don't think you should have to remove an app or program for a game to stutter or not, I am glad the issue has temporarily been resolved. I will report your findings to HQ and have it be noted just in case. Of course again, as a reminder, this game is in an alpha state and simply has not been optimized yet, which is more than likely causing the problem. Thank you everyone.

Regards,

Mark
Hi, I have now retired from ASUS support, please refer problems to current @ASUS/cl- usernames.

Northforge
Level 8
@Asus? ... they really do exist? Hmm, I'll keep checking my thread for @Asus responses.

Mark3
Level 8
Greetings Northforge,

Yes, we really do exist. Although Christmas has passed by, I can't help but to share this video:

Regards,

Mark
Hi, I have now retired from ASUS support, please refer problems to current @ASUS/cl- usernames.

ransoex
Level 7
I played hardline past couple days but did not have a stuttering issue. Game ran pretty good for a beta release
as far as the game is concerned I still like BF4 to hardline but anyhow,
Happy ROG_n
Doug

Julie_Ellis
Level 7
Also it would be interesting to see the video of your testing. I recently received an order to do a review of BF testing for premieressay.net, so here (in my opinion) the most authoritative source.