cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield 1................ Much more than just another title for Dice/EA franchise

Henkenator68NL
Level 13
BRAND NEW BATTLEFIELD 1 - Nothing new under the sun? Battlefield 1 not just another edition of the successful FPS games under the title Battlefield ...

Battlefield 1 is made so incredibly beautiful, the game engine conjures almost lifelike characters. That placed next to the faithful detailing of the world and in history copied battle sites does play like a movie splashing on your screen.

is spoken frequently about violence glorification when it comes to shooters, but the OPPOSITE is shown by a game like Battlefield 1, WHICH SHOWS THE rotten history of mankind. Nice is in the single player mode the story of many SOLDIERS ARE told, who where bluntly unleashed on the battlefield.

The phrase: "You are not expected to survive," indicates something of the mindset of the men against everything still went into full battle. Many died in the dirty war, this aspect brings Battlefield1 very good forwards: every time your character "dies", the name of a fallen soldier displays with old when he was born, and when he died. A silent memorial to those who gave their lives for a better world.

Hard to believe? ?

Consider the impression that I made of the single player campaign

12 REPLIES 12

i like only Battlefield1

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Got this the other day on sale...I'm not much for multiplayer so played through the short campaign...which is fun...

Just seen this review though from my favourite reviewer and it hits the nail on the head really...ROFL 😄

Buellersdayoff
Level 7
Wow...There's several minutes of my life I'll never get back...obviously this guy doesn't mouldy player with friends lol. It doesn't matter which multi-player game they're always good fun to play with friends