cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750JS-DS71

Arcturus_Fyr
Level 7
About three months ago, I bought an Asus G750JS. I the first month, everything ran fine. In the second and third, my games Oblivion and Skyrim started to develop stutter issues, first it was Oblivion.

When I tried to look around for things in my Event Viewer for anything that may have explained this issues, I found the Kernel-Processor-Power Event iD 37 entry within the EV logs, and I kept finding it every time when I started up Oblivion and the game only being being near to max settings stuttered something awful, however, for a time this was limited to Oblivion and only oblivon, Skyrim ran perfectly.

It wasn't until a few weeks back that I started to notice Skyrim stutter considerably too, looked in my event viewer and found that the Kernel-Processor-Power Event ID 37 has appeared for Skyrim as-well when I start it up, now I'm just too afraid to install anymore games due to the fact that something with my processor isn't working properly and becuase of that may cause performance issues overall with my games.

I noticed with the Intel Monitor gadget, my processor output wouldn't go above 2.4ghz most of the time, and that it only went to 3.4 during loading screens.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you in Advance.
-Arcturus Fyr
6 REPLIES 6

kkn
Level 14
notebook section

Arcturus_Fyr
Level 7
O.k.!!! ;d

kkn
Level 14
those whit notebooks stays there TBH so best is to ask there.

Arcturus_Fyr
Level 7
Yeah I know, was just a mite bit frustrated. I hope there isn't any hard feelings between us?

kkn
Level 14
pfffff nops.
been posting that notebook thingy to 1000 or so users witch posted wrong places.
woulda moved it if i had the power hehe.

Arcturus_Fyr
Level 7
lol, well cheers to you man. Nice to meet someone with a mild temperament, even when I was giving them guff. Anyway, thanks for the help!