cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assassin Creed Origin's new release.

MeanMachine
Level 13
Assassin’s Creed Origins is confirmed for release Oct. 27 on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. 😛
This latest endorsement is still in development but looks great. All info can be got here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed-origins/
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]
15 REPLIES 15

Remind me... are there guns in the AC games? I haven't played all of them, but can't remember right now 😕

tampere wrote:
Remind me... are there guns in the AC games? I haven't played all of them, but can't remember right now 😕

There sure is.Have not played origins but i will find out when i get round to playing it.:)
FAME IS A MASK THAT EATS INTO THE FACE

grassy
Level 12
Downloading it now as i speak. One thing to note is that the pc version on this is not available on disc in Australia so its downloaded version for me only.

grassy wrote:
Downloading it now as i speak. One thing to note is that the pc version on this is not available on disc in Australia so its downloaded version for me only.

Yea it would be nice to have the PC version on disk however, I got the download from Steam and cheaper than from Uplay.
The game is spectacular however there are some bugs to contend with. Crashes occasionally to the desktop with requests to submit a report. It's a nuisance at times and hopefully fixed in the next patch. Not sure if it's driver related but i'm on ver 138 800 and no issues with Shadow of War or my other games.
😄 Enjoying so far, It is rich with great stories and content.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

MeanMachine wrote:
Yea it would be nice to have the PC version on disk however, I got the download from Steam and cheaper than from Uplay.
The game is spectacular however there are some bugs to contend with. Crashes occasionally to the desktop with requests to submit a report. It's a nuisance at times and hopefully fixed in the next patch. Not sure if it's driver related but i'm on ver 138 800 and no issues with Shadow of War or my other games.
😄 Enjoying so far, It is rich with great stories and content.
Hi MeanMachine, Totally agree mate as i have had a few crashes after playing it so i downgraded my drivers back to 385.69. I was on 388.13 and had all sorts off problems with this game but the older driver seems ok and have had no problem since.Finished the game and must say it was worth the money. I liked it.:D

JustinThyme
Level 13
I got the download from Ubisoft REALLY cheap as in free with the purchase of my 1080 Ti cards. Still sitting on another key but cant use but one and they are tied to the serial of your GPU.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein