cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else looking forward to Guild Wars 2?

Thomas
Level 10
I must say, it was untill recently off my radar. Over the weekend though I have been looking into its game mechanics and it has really caught my attention.

To get a good understanding of one of its main features you should check out the skill tree calculator:

http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/

Also, do not forget to click the English flag 😛
Thomas Jenner
Asus UK
6 REPLIES 6

Woofyhugger
Level 7
Yep definitely looking forward to it. And Diablo 3 next month.
G750JH-T4074H i7-4700HQ, 32GB, 512GB SSD + 1TB , GTX780M-4GB
G75VW-T1013V
G74SX

I've been waiting for this game for 2 years now...and build my rig specially for this game.

I'm done playing guild wars got my 2 accounts to 50/50 and 30/50 Hom achievements.

pre-ordered digital version at a dutch retailer for 54euro's

guess i'm crazy....haha
Win7 Ultimate - I7 2700k 4.6mhz - Maximus V Gene - 2x4 gb corsair 1600mhz
Asus gtx580 Direct Cu II - Crucial M4 128gb - Western Digital 1TB - Hyper 412

Fei Fei wrote:
I've been waiting for this game for 2 years now...and build my rig specially for this game.

I'm done playing guild wars got my 2 accounts to 50/50 and 30/50 Hom achievements.

pre-ordered digital version at a dutch retailer for 54euro's

guess i'm crazy....haha

Pro-tip: If you pre-order on the official Guild Wars 2 website you get access to the weekend Beta's and also get 3 days early access at launch! 😄
Thomas Jenner
Asus UK

Thomas@Asus wrote:
Pro-tip: If you pre-order on the official Guild Wars 2 website you get access to the weekend Beta's and also get 3 days early access at launch! 😄

Sorry i meant GUILD WARS 2 (PRE-PURCHASE EDITION)
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Stephane_Lo_Presti/GW2_prepurchase_retailers_list
Win7 Ultimate - I7 2700k 4.6mhz - Maximus V Gene - 2x4 gb corsair 1600mhz
Asus gtx580 Direct Cu II - Crucial M4 128gb - Western Digital 1TB - Hyper 412

I'm actually not sure. On one hand, I'm used to playing Blizzard Games. On the other hand, I've never played a Diablo game before. I might check it out if there's a demo.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I'm kinda looking forward to it but at the same time I'm not, I can't explain yet but I have mixed feelings toward it from what I've seen. Up until recent events I was all for it but new info has come to light that has made me a little gun shy.