cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 has updated my SOAR drivers

c300g97
Level 7
Hi, suddenly by turning on the PC my soundcard settings were reset, and i have found out that windows did update the drivers on its own, but the drivers i had were already the latest!

New version : 8.33.54.500, date : 24/11/2016

Anyone else has this?

So far , no issues, headphones mode is working it would seem.
3 REPLIES 3

ArmedAssault
Level 8
It's still the same version of the driver that has always been. If you install the 1.1.22 package manually, you will see the same version. Apparently, the driver has never been updated since the release of 1.1.13. the updates concerned the installer and the strix control panel.

ArmedAssault wrote:
It's still the same version of the driver that has always been. If you install the 1.1.22 package manually, you will see the same version. Apparently, the driver has never been updated since the release of 1.1.13. the updates concerned the installer and the strix control panel.

Yes, for example the UI has changed a little, headphones are now on the right side, they were in the middle before, very weird.
Sonic studio version is always 1.1.22...

It is very sad. I think everyone was waiting for some kind of tangible update to the strix panel. But in fact, we got that everything was fixed by updating windows 22H2. And now all the promises of driver releases one by one are simply removed.