cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix SOAR / XONAR Windows 11

Alex222
Level 9
Any ETA on STRIX Soar day 1 drivers for Windows 11? It's dropping Oct 5.

Similarly, has anyone tried Windows 11 dev builds and seen if the current Win10 drivers work?

https://www.asus.com/au/support/FAQ/1046453 - I know there is this page - any updates?

Thanks
34,216 Views
54 REPLIES 54

cartman32555 wrote:
Someone get newe from Asus support to solve this problem ??? I've tried on Twitter, they replied to me : "Thanks for your patience. Our technical team reached out and advised that Windows 11 may have problems with the drive of our current audio card models. We'd suggest keep using Windows 10 for the time being." ... Awesome ...


Same replied here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?125784-Asus-Strix-Soar-headphone-issue
I think we will not get the Windows 11 driver anymore.

Rockemail wrote:
Same replied here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?125784-Asus-Strix-Soar-headphone-issue
I think we will not get the Windows 11 driver anymore.




Thank's for this topic, I've posted an answer on it ! We have to get at least, a beta driver ...

Still no ETA on Windows 11 drivers? The FAQs says:

[Audio Card] Does ASUS audio card support Windows 11?

The drivers currectly support Windows 10 only.

If Windows 11 driver is ready, we will release to the support website. As for the specific release time we will be able to confirm after the official version of Windows 11 released by Microsoft.


https://www.asus.com/au/support/FAQ/1046453

Still no ETA?

Thanks

Alex222 wrote:
Still no ETA on Windows 11 drivers? The FAQs says:

[Audio Card] Does ASUS audio card support Windows 11?

The drivers currectly support Windows 10 only.

If Windows 11 driver is ready, we will release to the support website. As for the specific release time we will be able to confirm after the official version of Windows 11 released by Microsoft.


https://www.asus.com/au/support/FAQ/1046453

Still no ETA?

Thanks


And now we finally get something new... https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1046829

cartman32555 wrote:
Someone get newe from Asus support to solve this problem ??? I've tried on Twitter, they replied to me : "Thanks for your patience. Our technical team reached out and advised that Windows 11 may have problems with the drive of our current audio card models. We'd suggest keep using Windows 10 for the time being." ... Awesome ...


ASUS updated the FAQ...

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1046829

ASUS has delayed the driver release date from February to May.

What the...

cartman32555
Level 8
Last day to get new drivers ... Does someone had new informations regarding release or anything else ?

cartman32555 wrote:
Last day to get new drivers ... Does someone had new informations regarding release or anything else ?


ASUS updated the FAQ...

ASUS has delayed the driver release date from February to May.

What the...

cartman32555 wrote:
Last day to get new drivers ... Does someone had new informations regarding release or anything else ?


ASUS updated the FAQ...

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1046829

ASUS has delayed the driver release date from February to May.

What the...

Rockemail wrote:
ASUS updated the FAQ...

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1046829

ASUS has delayed the driver release date from February to May.

What the...


Really?!
How much longer?
Paid so much for the Strix Soar and its been a paper weight for more than 4 months already, and now they are saying its going to take at least 2 more months...
Really not happy with how they are handling this.

Almost 7 months to get drivers??

Windows 11 was officially released during October of last year. That's not counting the numerous dev builds available before that.

What's going on? :mad: