cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS XONAR U7 ECHELON EDITION Windows 10 DRIVER...

Hicks
Level 7
Hello,

I cannot install published ASUS XONAR U7 ECHELON EDITION Windows 10 driver with error: “the digital signature of the 0x80096010 object has not been verified."

Below Asus article does not work, I do not have those KB's installed:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1044486/

Tested with v2004 and v20H2 but no way to install...

When will you update Windows 10 drivers for ASUS XONAR U7 ECHELON EDITION ? When we can use our paid product properly?

Thanks,

Hicks
15 REPLIES 15

Chameleon1
Level 7

Same problem. Bump aq

Chameleon1
Level 7

bump

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Chameleon1 

May I ask if you are currently using the Xonar U7 Echelon Edition and experiencing difficulties installing drivers?
What is the OS version, OS build, and driver version you are trying to install?

Thank you.

Chameleon1
Level 7

Hi,

I'm using w10 22H2.
trying to use

Audio driver for Windows 10
Version 1.1.0
100.16 MB
2015/11/03

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/xonar_u7_echelon_edition/helpdesk_download/ 
I got signature error trying to install as OP said
My old pc has installed driver files, copy paste didn't work sonic icon appeared tray menu i can right click on it change language etc but can't open UI.
Also i don't have any windows update delete option "Microsoft released KB4579311 and KB4577671, which changed digital signature setting."  all my uninstallable updates start with KB50XXXXXXXX.
Curious why asus didn't release a new signatured driver for their product?
Have a nice day

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Chameleon1 

Thank you for providing the relevant information.
May I ask if you have performed a Windows update and ensured that there are no additional security software settings blocking digital signature authentication?
Could you please clarify about "copy paste"??
If you remove the updates starting with KB50xxx that appear in "Programs and Features > View installed updates" and then proceed to install the Xonar U7 Echelon Edition driver downloaded from the official website, would that help resolve the issue?
If the problem persists, we recommend making a complete backup of your stored personal data and then referring to [Windows 11/10] System Restore Point before retrying the driver installation.

Thank you.

Chameleon1
Level 7

@Jiaszzz_ROG wrote:

Hello, @Chameleon1 

Thank you for providing the relevant information.
May I ask if you have performed a Windows update and ensured that there are no additional security software settings blocking digital signature authentication?

I bought a new pc and freshly installed original win10. No additional secury software installed

Could you please clarify about "copy paste"??
I tried to copy  and paste driver files from old computer to new computer

If you remove the updates starting with KB50xxx that appear in "Programs and Features > View installed updates" and then proceed to install the Xonar U7 Echelon Edition driver downloaded from the official website, would that help resolve the issue?
I didn't even try that because signature changes comes from kb45xxxxx updates so i don't see any point to remove kb50xxx updates ( according to this article  https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1044486/ )

This topic is more than two years old. they still didn't relase new signatured drivers thats the problem i think.