cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Xonar Phoebus - Windows 10 and Dolby Home Theater

Darats
Level 7
Hi all,

I use to have the Dolby Home Theater working under Windows 10 a few days ago, everything with my Phoebus was working fine.

But I had to delete and reinstall my drivers for some reason, and I'm now unable to find back the right version that I use to have.

What I want is the drivers with Dolby Home Theater and the "large page" black and red Phoebus software.
From what I have tried to download I get either the new Sonic stuff (with the dark grey icon) or the oldfashionned small reddish Phoebus software (with only DTS Ultra PC II working).

I've tried several older versions but even if I get the DHT installed, nothing is happening if I turn it on, like the Phoebus isn't taking it into account. I can't also find back the nice black and red interface for the Phoebus software.
I don't want to use DTS Ultra or Sonic because I like much better the DHT (this was one of the reasons why I bought the card).
Please, don't tell me DHT do not work under Windows 10, because it was before I uninstalled my driver.

I hope someone has a solution for me.

Thanks a lot.
10 REPLIES 10

Kenny78
Level 7
dammit, DDL broken again after the latest win10 update!