cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tuf gaming ax6000

wkdsean17
Level 7

So i have a virgin hub 5 and the tuf ax6000 router. 

if i connect directly to virgin hub 5 i get 1gig download and 100 upload speed. 

if i have it in modem mode and connect to my asus router i get 1 gig down but only 3 meg upload speed both hardwired and wireless but only to my PC, this was working fine yesterday. 

If i connect to my asus router with my galaxy 6 pro, i get max upload and download, so im lost trying to diagnose what the issue is.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jzchen
Level 14

Regarding Windows I've posted this before but it appears deleted as an inappropriate solution.  (I just checked with my new to me Refurbished PC) in device manager right click the network adapter, in Properties go to Advanced and tinker with the Large Send Offload settings.  Please follow up.  (Currently  IPv4 V1 and V2 are Enabled and V2 IPv6 also Enabled).  Somehow disabling one or a combo of them speeds things up)...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jzchen
Level 14

Regarding Windows I've posted this before but it appears deleted as an inappropriate solution.  (I just checked with my new to me Refurbished PC) in device manager right click the network adapter, in Properties go to Advanced and tinker with the Large Send Offload settings.  Please follow up.  (Currently  IPv4 V1 and V2 are Enabled and V2 IPv6 also Enabled).  Somehow disabling one or a combo of them speeds things up)...

So I only had ipv4 v2 and ipv6 v2, i disabled them both, then reenabled them and its working again. what a hero. 

I disabled one or the other on three PCs to great improvement in upload speed.  What I didn’t try was reenabling.  Thanks for sharing that.