cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qos Settings AX11000

gadget069
Level 7
I know I will have more questions as I dig in deeper into the settings. But I'm trying to figure out qos settings. My tp=link router which died on me was easy to setup which devices had priority on the network. I'm not even sure i'm in the right spot. I'm on traffic monitor/bandwidth monitor. It appears i can drag and drop devices, i'm assuming for priority? But when i drag and drop a device it never stays at the top. Like I want my pc, xbox, wifes computer and my phone to receive priority. How can I make this work.

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

e38BimmerFN
Level 7
You might contact ASUS support and see what all needs to be configured:https://icr-am.asus.com/webchat/icr.html?rootTreeId=AM.US.EN-US&treeId=AM.US.EN-US&tenantId=EN-US&_g...

Check out any user manuals as well.

The user manual is useless, it's in 11 languages and only has the initial setup (hooking up to modem and wifi). I would like to get a live person on chat which seems impossible. If you use some of the links in the router settings they are broken. IE, WAN/LAN Bandwidth Monitor FAQ link goes to page not found. The chat you linked to is AI chat and useless.

*edit*
I did more digging in the AI chat and was able to figure out setting priority devices.

Please share what you did to do this.

Then what did you enter in to the search box?

automan3
Level 7
gadget069 wrote:
I know I will have more questions as I dig in deeper into the settings. But I'm trying to figure out qos settings. My tp=link router which died on me was easy to setup which devices had priority on the network. I'm not even sure i'm in the right spot. I'm on traffic monitor/bandwidth monitor. It appears i can drag and drop devices, i'm assuming for priority? But when i drag and drop a device it never stays at the top. Like I want my pc, xbox, wifes computer and my phone to receive priority. How can I make this work.

Thanks

Game acceleration --> QOS --> "enable" --> Customise --> reorder the categories to your liking 🙂

Awesome. Thanks for filling in the blanks. :rolleyes: