I have waited most of the year in regards to this issue hoping a firmware update will fix it, I have no other problem with the unit apart from its not logging any sort of, Malicious Sites Blocking, Two-Way IPS or Infected Device Prevention and Blocking at all since I started this thread, this includes resets etc etc, to rectify the issue. I ask can an asus rep advise an asus tech to get onto this issue and either post a fix in next firmware update or at the very least answer here with reason as to why they dont know whats going on with their feature as its been far too long to continue sitting and waiting for this to get fixed.
Also I have noticed a few little things Im sure can be made to work, like the link speed on ethernet connected devices on the clients view list button, it show the wifi speed of wifi devices but not that of any ethernet connected devices, which one would think be easy to display being a phys connection.
On a different note I want to setup a block of all devices connected to the router and have a permission (whitelist) list by both ip and mac addresses to allow connection to the internet, I ask for both ip and mac addresses as wifi cards and some ethernet can spoof their mac address thus getting around any restriction placed on them via mac only in the router, which is where the block all devices comes in as I can block everything that connected to the router legitimately or otherwise and only those that are on a whitelist matching IP or mac or both can access the internet. I notice I can select block all devices but I feel I will be limited by number of devices I can list and not being able to specify an IP as well as MAC being I think it mac entries only, Anyone with experience on doing this on the router please chime in and as for the asus tech team please dont hesitate to comment here as its most welcomed, Regards.