cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parental control / time scheduling bug on GT-AX6000 ?

Edifier878
Level 7
Need some help with time scheduling on a AX6000.

The router is running the latest firmware - 3.0.0.4.388_22525-gd35b8fe.

I am trying to allow specific device to access Internet during 2 timeslots (12pm to 1pm and 9pm to 10.30pm) on weekdays.

What I had noticed is that when the 2 timeslots are specified, the device is unable to access Internet even during the "whitelisted" timeslot.
However, when only 1 timeslot is specified, the device is able to access Internet during that timeslot.

Would appreciate some help if anyone has successfully configured the router to perform something similar to my intention.
1,130 Views
7 REPLIES 7

Indigian
Level 10
Edifier878 wrote:
Need some help with time scheduling on a AX6000.

The router is running the latest firmware - 3.0.0.4.388_22525-gd35b8fe.

I am trying to allow specific device to access Internet during 2 timeslots (12pm to 1pm and 9pm to 10.30pm) on weekdays.

What I had noticed is that when the 2 timeslots are specified, the device is unable to access Internet even during the "whitelisted" timeslot.
However, when only 1 timeslot is specified, the device is able to access Internet during that timeslot.

Would appreciate some help if anyone has successfully configured the router to perform something similar to my intention.


There is now 2 ways of 'scheduling'

1:Original way = offline scheduling
2:new way = online scheduling

check which method your using

Indigian wrote:
There is now 2 ways of 'scheduling'

1:Original way = offline scheduling
2:new way = online scheduling

check which method your using


I am using online scheduling for the timeslots mentioned.

I too finding sometimes scheduling doesn't work as intended when using multiple days/times.

I will try your times in my AX11000 tonight,see what happens/gives.

Indigian wrote:
I too finding sometimes scheduling doesn't work as intended when using multiple days/times.

I will try your times in my AX11000 tonight,see what happens/gives.


Thank you for helping!

Edifier878 wrote:
Thank you for helping!


I think the implementation of the new online scheduling is not quite there yet

Oh well, hope it gets fixed in the upcoming firmware releases then.

Indigian
Level 10

@Edifier878 wrote:
Need some help with time scheduling on a AX6000.

The router is running the latest firmware - 3.0.0.4.388_22525-gd35b8fe.

I am trying to allow specific device to access Internet during 2 timeslots (12pm to 1pm and 9pm to 10.30pm) on weekdays.

What I had noticed is that when the 2 timeslots are specified, the device is unable to access Internet even during the "whitelisted" timeslot.
However, when only 1 timeslot is specified, the device is able to access Internet during that timeslot.

Would appreciate some help if anyone has successfully configured the router to perform something similar to my intention.

we need to report this as a bug

or give 'feedback' in the router settings