cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official beta 3004.386-rc3

wilsondenq
Level 10
Hi there,

Here are official bet build 386-rc3
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zbP67c9LM-je_w3PEc36ybc_VFddJPPe

Some of you might already tried this on smallnetbuilder, just share here for some ppl wanna to try latest beta with new features.

Whats new:
New VPN client interface
Clients can be assigned to a specific VPN profile. This function is similar to VPN fusion. (AX models' features)
Support WirdGuard server and client. (AX models' features)
Beta firmware OTA and one click revert to the previous firmware. It can facilitate the beta firmware testing.
Support DNS over TLS and two DNS servers.
You can now use IPv6 to register DDNS and use it for OpenVPN, WireGuard server.

If you have any question, please leave in this thread.

Thanks.
649 Views
13 REPLIES 13

Indigian
Level 9
wilsondenq wrote:
Hi there,

Here are official bet build 386-rc3
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zbP67c9LM-je_w3PEc36ybc_VFddJPPe

Some of you might already tried this on smallnetbuilder, just share here for some ppl wanna to try latest beta with new features.

Whats new:
New VPN client interface
Clients can be assigned to a specific VPN profile. This function is similar to VPN fusion. (AX models' features)
Support WirdGuard server and client. (AX models' features)
Beta firmware OTA and one click revert to the previous firmware. It can facilitate the beta firmware testing.
Support DNS over TLS and two DNS servers.
You can now use IPv6 to register DDNS and use it for OpenVPN, WireGuard server.

If you have any question, please leave in this thread.

Thanks.


Working fine for last 36hrs

what model do you use it on ?

chercm wrote:
what model do you use it on ?


AX11000 here

Indigian wrote:
AX11000 here


is this stable ?

chercm wrote:
is this stable ?


its stable for me ye,no dropouts at all.

Did they mess up on the naming of this release?

The beta version is: 9.0.0.4_386_57317
I am currently on 3.0.0.4.386_45934

To jump 6 full feature versions is unliekly.

crystalpup wrote:
Did they mess up on the naming of this release?

The beta version is: 9.0.0.4_386_57317
I am currently on 3.0.0.4.386_45934

To jump 6 full feature versions is unliekly.


It normal developer to differentiate number convention of dev version, beta version or preview version before rolling out the actual version. Just look at how the Microsoft release it windows version.

ahfoo wrote:
It normal developer to differentiate number convention of dev version, beta version or preview version before rolling out the actual version. Just look at how the Microsoft release it windows version.


Thank you! That makes sense.

crystalpup wrote:
Thank you! That makes sense.


ye and beta's are 9. officials are 3.