cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AX11000 No Internet after reboot

JeffLo
Level 10
everytime i reboot the router , thiers no internet, same thing if i turn off the router and back on, also has this problem with scheduled reboot
i have trace this problem to port forwarding, if i have it enable its always like this, if i turn port forward off then its ok, but i need to have port forward feature
anyone else also have this problem? any fix?

two temp fix option ive found to make the internet work again
1. do quick internet setup again
2. disable port forward

but thats the problem i need port forwarding

already updated my firmware but still has this problem
GT-AX11000 Current Version : 3.0.0.4.384_9566-g7411682
4 REPLIES 4

chris_k
Level 8
I have port forwarding setup on the gt-ax11000 with 3.0.0.4.384_9566-g7411682 and am not having any problems. If you haven't done so already, try a restore/initialize and set the router back up.

ahfoo
Level 13
JeffLo wrote:
everytime i reboot the router , thiers no internet, same thing if i turn off the router and back on, also has this problem with scheduled reboot
i have trace this problem to port forwarding, if i have it enable its always like this, if i turn port forward off then its ok, but i need to have port forward feature
anyone else also have this problem? any fix?

two temp fix option ive found to make the internet work again
1. do quick internet setup again
2. disable port forward

but thats the problem i need port forwarding

already updated my firmware but still has this problem
GT-AX11000 Current Version : 3.0.0.4.384_9566-g7411682

Disabled all port forwarding, reboot . check internet connection if all connected. Once done done. Hard reset the router, and set up your router again.

JeffLo
Level 10
copy thanks for the help, its ok now

Perice2002
Level 7

I’m having the same issue in the last month every time the router reboots per schedule it doesn’t get an ip from Verizon fios and I don’t have any port forwarding on