cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AX11000 AI Mesh RGB Control

KraZy_SkitZy
Level 7
I am looking for a solutions to being able to control the rgb lighting on my 3x AX-11000 routers (2x connected via ethernet as ai mesh nodes) The lighting control seems to only affect the primary router. The other 2 stay red. For such a premium product you'd think implementing a way to control or sync the RGB colors of the mesh nodes, unless I'm missing a way to do so.
11 REPLIES 11

wilsondenq
Level 10
it will be a newer feature later

I feel like this feature is pretty basic and should be implemented by now... Any updates on this?

I feel like this feature is pretty basic and should be implemented by now... Any updates on this?

Have you tried getting IP addresses of nodes, plugging in Ethernet to LAN port of each node one by one, typing IP address into address bar and try to log into the node's GUI?

jzchen wrote:
Have you tried getting IP addresses of nodes, plugging in Ethernet to LAN port of each node one by one, typing IP address into address bar and try to log into the node's GUI?

Bro, you sure you can access MESH node GUI?

When I first setup my RT-AC68U in my son's room that's exactly what I did. Connect to one of node's LAN Ethernet ports and enter it's assigned IP address. (Try it, you'll like it)!

ahfoo wrote:
Bro, you sure you can access MESH node GUI?

Aye, just tried hoping to diagnose my Lyra Voice, doesn't work...

jzchen wrote:

It just takes me to the master router still.

KraZy_SkitZy wrote:
It just takes me to the master router still.

Mate, in short this will not happened as AI Mesh part of the main router distribution hence it will not allowed you to control anything other than reboot. So in the mean time just live with it.