cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AX11000 AI Mesh RGB Control

KraZy_SkitZy
Level 7
I am looking for a solutions to being able to control the rgb lighting on my 3x AX-11000 routers (2x connected via ethernet as ai mesh nodes) The lighting control seems to only affect the primary router. The other 2 stay red. For such a premium product you'd think implementing a way to control or sync the RGB colors of the mesh nodes, unless I'm missing a way to do so.
11 REPLIES 11

KraZy_SkitZy wrote:
It just takes me to the master router still.

Yes sorry about that. I think when I accessed it that was the first time I was trying to setup an AiMesh node. I followed some YouTube video connecting both router and computer to LAN side and probably saw the node GUI there because I had it set up wrong...

Trying the https://node_IP_address:8443 you can see the GUI blurry in the background but no access.

I too only have red on my second GT-AX11000 😞

btw, KraZy_SkitZy, you said you have 3 GT-AX11000's in AiMesh configuration.... was just curious if you tried setting up a Guest Network and whether that network worked across all nodes. i'm wrestling with that now, can't get any device on the Guest Network to connect to my second GT-AX11000 (the node). only connect to the main router. if you have a solution, let me know! :cool: