cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best settings for GT-AXE11000 ? have many problems

eXotic
Level 7
Hello

I have many problems with GT-AXE11000; after firmware 3.0.0.4.386_47875 it even worsens.

I am connected to 2.5G fiber and can not reach more than 100 - 500MB on speed test via WIFI for iPhone Pro Max 13 and Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra.

When I tried not using an Asus router, I got a way better score for the WIFI speed test. 700-900MB

Can someone share the best settings for this router, please?
1 REPLY 1

Saltgrass
Level 13
It might be helpful to have additional info on your current configuration. I assume you have the Fiber plugged into the 2.5 Gbps Wan/Lan Port?

Where are you seeing the speeds you cite, on the listing from the Network Map Users link speeds?

Are there any special requirements for running a 2.5 Gbps Fiber connection and you have no ISP modem inside your house involved in your configuration?

Do you have a Wi-Fi 802.11 ax enabled computer you could check? I see the iPhone 13 is ax compatible, but a computer may give more info. Still, the iPhone should be showing a link speed around 2402 Mbps when on a 5 GHz network.

I normally use just the default settings for the Router but I do need to turn on the IPv6 ability. If you have made any changes, you might tell us what those changes are.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200