cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AXE16000 and Daylight Savings Time?

Saltgrass
Level 13
I just realized my AXE16000 had incorrect settings for when Daylight Savings Time takes/took effect. Unless I am looking at something wrong, it should show as 2nd Sunday 3rd month and 1 hour. The later one should be 1st Sunday 11th Month and 1 hour.

Am I misunderstand what I am seeing?

Thanks.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200
3 REPLIES 3

jzchen
Level 14
Google search of "DST USA" shows the same as ASUS default setting of 2 am...

jzchen wrote:
Google search of "DST USA" shows the same as ASUS default setting of 2 am...

OK, I will change it back to 2 but I reset the router and it came back with 10th month and second Sunday instead of 11th Month and first Sunday. So, it is incorrect in the firmware. Since we have already passed Oct 9th, I was getting one of those your Time Zone does not agree with your location messages.

Thanks.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

Saltgrass wrote:
OK, I will change it back to 2 but I reset the router and it came back with 10th month and second Sunday instead of 11th Month and first Sunday. So, it is incorrect in the firmware. Since we have already passed Oct 9th, I was getting one of those your Time Zone does not agree with your location messages.

Thanks.

Aye my apologies. I do not remember if I changed the setting or not. Life's but a blur at this time. I had a difficult time getting fiber service at the other house, and there's still a fiber line across the yard/exposed....