cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix GS-AX5400 is an amazing dual-band Wi-Fi 6 gaming router

jonathanbj1977
Level 7

The GS-AX5400 supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 technologies, including 160MHz channel bandwidth, Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM), Target Wake Time, MU-MIMO data streaming, beam-forming, and WPA3 encryption. It's also compatible with the Asus AiMesh feature, which allows you to connect certain Asus routers together to create a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh system.

You can manage the GS-AX5400 using a web console or with the Asus mobile app for iOS and Android.

Setting up the GS-AX5400 router was easy. I unplugged my modem, connected the GS-AX5400 to the modem and to a nearby desktop PC, and powered up the modem and the router. At this point you can use the mobile app or the web console to install the router. I chose the latter and typed http://router.asus.com into a browser bar on the connected desktop, which launched the setup utility. I opted to separate the two bands, gave them names and passwords, and was prompted to update the firmware. After a few minutes the update and installation were complete.

I love my Asus ROG Strix GS-AX5400, thanks Asus!.

0 REPLIES 0