cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS GT-AX11000 Firmware version 9.0.0.4.386.41994 (Beta Version)

cmcher
Level 7
24 REPLIES 24

JeffLo wrote:
asus sent me another ax11000 here to troubleshoot and compare if i have the same problems will observe and have more info after a week or 2

Lucky :D, now you can set up a mesh with both of them!
Intel Core i9 10980XE | ASUS RAMPAGE VI EXTREME ENCORE | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 128GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3000MHz C14
Intel Optane 905P 1.5TB HH PCIe | 2*4TB Samsung EVO 860 | 8TB Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe | 4*14TB Seagate Ironwolf Pro
Corsair AX1600i | EK-AIO 360 D-RGB | Phanteks Enthoo Elite Satin Black | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | 3*ASUS PG279Q
Razer Mamba Elite | Razer Huntsman Elite / RAMA u80-A Lake

etacarinae wrote:
Lucky :D, now you can set up a mesh with both of them!

nah this is just a loner they will ask for this back after the troubleshooting, and i dont really need mesh right now

I loaded this up version up. Seem ok. However I noticed that here is a difference in performance on the 2.5Gb LAN port vs the 1Gb LAN ports.
Testing a 1Gb LAN adapter connected to the LAN port results in seeing near or over 900Mpbs.
Using same PC and cable connected to the 2.5Gb LAN port results in seeing around the 400Mpbs range nothing higher or over than 500Mbps or above.
I installed a RT 1825 series 2.5Gb PCIe adapter yesterday and it does the same thing with the 2.5Gb LAN port. :confused:

Any one else notice this with this 2.5Gb LAN port?
My AX is in wireless bridge mode. I haven't had time to try Router mode.
Otherwise it seems to work. :rolleyes:

e38BimmerFN wrote:
I loaded this up version up. Seem ok. However I noticed that here is a difference in performance on the 2.5Gb LAN port vs the 1Gb LAN ports.
Testing a 1Gb LAN adapter connected to the LAN port results in seeing near or over 900Mpbs.
Using same PC and cable connected to the 2.5Gb LAN port results in seeing around the 400Mpbs range nothing higher or over than 500Mbps or above.
I installed a RT 1825 series 2.5Gb PCIe adapter yesterday and it does the same thing with the 2.5Gb LAN port. :confused:

Any one else notice this with this 2.5Gb LAN port?
My AX is in wireless bridge mode. I haven't had time to try Router mode.
Otherwise it seems to work. :rolleyes:

I recently received a brand new / factory sealed ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 from Asus due to LAN4 not working (devices unable to connect to internet when plugged in to LAN4). Less than a week with the brand new / factory sealed GT-AX11000, the 2.5G Gaming Port (LAN5) quit working (unable to establish an internet connection). :mad:

I contacted ASUS for a RMA. They received the router yesterday and the current status is: (Repairing) Thanks for your inquiry! Your product is in the process of diagnosis / repair

I'm hoping for another brand new / factory sealed router without any issues. I'll definitely test the speed of the 2.5G Gaming Port (LAN5) vs the 1G LAN Ports (LAN1-LAN4).

Stay tuned............

Well i filled a support ticket about the 2.5Gb LAN port. They wanted me to load the most current Official non Beta FW version. Loaded to today and factory reset and setup up from scratch. 2.5Gb LAN port is now seeing 900Mpbs speeds. Though if I move the same cable from the 2.5Gb LAN port to LAN #4 port, its seeing around 500Mpbs. Tried a 1Gb adapter on same port and seeing around same thing. Going to give it a few more days on this. Possible this maybe a test site issue or maybe sometihng on the line.