cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5300GT - AiProtection No Hits?

TheFirf
Level 7
I used to have a ton of hits on the air protection Malicious Sites Blocking and the past couple of months (or more since I notice), I have had zero hits. Is AiProtection still functioning? Is there anything I can do to force a hit to see if it is still doing it's job?

Anyone else having this issue? I did the standard reboot, using latest firmware, etc.

Even if I were browsing perfectly, I would expect to get a hit here and there. The numbers used to be very high, but now pinned at '0' for a while... Same with IPS blocking (but I never got a lot of those).

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

TheFirf
Level 7
thefirf wrote:
i used to have a ton of hits on the air protection malicious sites blocking and the past couple of months (or more since i notice), i have had zero hits. Is aiprotection still functioning? Is there anything i can do to force a hit to see if it is still doing it's job?

Anyone else having this issue? I did the standard reboot, using latest firmware, etc.

Even if i were browsing perfectly, i would expect to get a hit here and there. The numbers used to be very high, but now pinned at '0' for a while... Same with ips blocking (but i never got a lot of those).

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

update: Newest firmware fixed the counters

TheFirf wrote:
update: Newest firmware fixed the counters

I take that back, the counters are at '0'. Need to wait longer... or get input from others...

UPDATE: Checked and seemed to be working now.