cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix Aura Edition PSU Lighting Problem

SimonSlays
Level 8

Hi all,

So I have installed one of the new PSU's mentioned in the title along with the addressable RGB cable that was included, which is plugged into my Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero motherboard but the lighting doesn't seem to be controllable in the Armoury Crate software despite me reinstalling it and having the cable connected to what I think is the correct port on the motherboard named 'ADD_HEADER2' which is number 5 on page 2 of the user manual. I'm pretty sure it's also plugged in the correct way as ground is pointing to ground and data is pointing to data etc. If anyone could help me solve this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @SimonSlays .

May I ask if you are currently installing the ROG Strix 1000W Gold Aura Edition or the ROG Strix 850W Gold Aura Edition?
Please ensure that all items on Armory Crate > Settings > Update Center are updated to the latest version. If not, update them first.
Also, uninstall Armory Crate using the uninstall tool, reinstall it from the ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING support page, complete the update, and reboot.
If the issue persists, provide screenshots of the Armory Crate Update Center.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂