cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 3 SCREEN FLICKERING

Hosenka
Level 8

Hey Guys! Just wondering what the problem would be if the screen flickers on and off. I've hard reset-ed it already but it still flickers on and off. Any help would be beneficial. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kohijug
Level 8

I was not able to see the video but I would like to post this, theres been a lot of cases where older phones been getting hit with flickering and green or white lines on the screen after updates or something all over the globe few months back. Even in the premium flagship segment phones so this info might be of some help.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Bobby_ROG
Community Agent

@Hosenka 

Would you please provide a video clip to show how it happens? Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't have permission to upload the video. 

Hosenka_0-1684256779518.png

Bobby_ROG
Community Agent

@Hosenka 

Oh I see... Could please upload it to Google Drive and post link here? Thanks

Bobby_ROG
Community Agent

@Hosenka 

Hi, it seems some problem with the screen and I recommend you to visit repair center for further assistance. Thanks.

Hi! Been busy with work lately. I'd like to point out that it still works. Like. . . The touch. It just flickers from time to time.

Kohijug
Level 8

I was not able to see the video but I would like to post this, theres been a lot of cases where older phones been getting hit with flickering and green or white lines on the screen after updates or something all over the globe few months back. Even in the premium flagship segment phones so this info might be of some help.

Thanks so much for this! I heard rumors of that but I needed confirmation. Thanks again! 

You will be surprised to know that even newly purchased phones after use of a mere couple days would be having these issues or screen black out, then we got the update issues. Old phones that are well within the warranty date still might not be offered some inspection or exchange. Recently i have seen some youtubers and blogging sites claim that for few months they have been trying to address this issues to the brands but they were not ready to admit or acknowledge because it's the end user's fault. phones that are old often gets slowed down or even get hit with unknown performance fluctuations even if it is being used lightly for years. We are probably getting the short end of the stick at times like this though it's understandable major issues like are rare still not acknowledging them or ignoring a large amount of people is just sad. There's this thing now that each smartphone is being hardly used for 3-4 years or a bare minimum of a year or two. This are all over the internet and forums filled with complaints and angry customers. Especially after the youtubers coverage it's been a lot better. What is your plan for your phone?🤔