cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Shutting Down

LordFryingPan
Level 8

Hey guys, after the most recent update I've had some weird random shutting down moments. It's not that it would turn off so suddenly, but it would show a loading "Shutting Down now" text along with a loading icon circling then it would shut down. 

Happened only twice for a few days now, and I'm not sure what to think of it. Is it possible that this is a shortcut gesture or combination of buttons that forces the phone to shutdown, after the update? I was only scrolling a socmed app when this happened. Unfortunately I forgot what I was doing on the first time it happened as I thought it was just my mistake.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LordFryingPan
Level 8

So far, after the newest update, it's not happening anymore. This was also advice on L30N's post that the issue has been fixed thanks! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bobby_ROG
Community Agent

@LordFryingPan 

Hi I recommend you to go to repair center for further assistance. Thanks

L30N
Level 7

It's been happening to me too. But I noticed that the trigger is through the headphone jack

Bobby_ROG
Community Agent

@LordFryingPan 

Hi, could you provide the model and the software version of your phone? Thanks

The same with L30N, I only noticed it with the headphone jack. It doesn't happen without it, or after turning it on again without reconnecting my headphone cable. I didn't noticed it at first that this might be due to the headphone as it only happened 3 times for me in a span of 2 to 3 weeks and I rarely use my cable headphones, usually only when a bluetooth headphone is charging

1000000363.jpg

StevenDecker
Level 7

Any update?

LordFryingPan
Level 8

So far, after the newest update, it's not happening anymore. This was also advice on L30N's post that the issue has been fixed thanks! 

Bobby_ROG
Community Agent

@LordFryingPan 

This issue is fixed on 33.0820.0810.232 and please update your software. Thanks.