Gaming Phones
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I trusted your phone ASUS....

Dear ASUS Community, :'(I'm writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with my ROG Phone 5. I made the decision to invest in this phone, despite knowing the potential difficulties I might face getting it fixed in Lebanon, simply bec...

Fonts- rog 6

anyone know of a lord of the rings type font ? would love to have one on my phone ... would make it just that much better

Atoyki by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus rogphone 8pro

I have a big issue with my phone when i play PUBG mobile... sometimes my triggers start to shoot without to press or they keep auto pressing in a battle and i cant control touchscreen... also now i find a problem , when i play pubg and i increase vol...

Spaima by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG PHONE 6 Air trigger

Right of air trigger can't long press, once playing pubgm.. when I want to fire ( press right trigger) it stopped. It's really annoying.Anyone have the solution for this issue?Please help!!

Adhink26 by Level 8
  • 11 replies
  • 10 kudos

What is going on with the edge tool?

I have a #Rog7 And I was wondering why the edge tool is selective about which apps it will allow to use it's feature.  I was trying to get all games on the edge tool so it was easy access but only 1 of the 3 games I play showed up as a possibility an...

L30N by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!! ROG 8 get into water & lost function

Help,I just wash my ROG8Pro with water, after that only I found out there's a leaking gum on power button that slice, quite a big leaking, and water keep flood out after I make it dry. and screen ,power button, thumb scan lost function. And now total...

Larkie by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of recorded video loses audio

Just me, or does the end of a recorded video have the audio cut out? Just kind of ignored it for months, but forgot about the issue and lost audio on an important video I recorded the other. Was quite disappointed 臘‍ Need a fix for this Stat! ROG pho...