If this keyboard RGB is synced via Armory Crate or Signal RGB my pc will never turn off the display or go to sleep. I'd like to avoid refunding this keyboard if possible. I've been fighting with this issue for days and am ready to give up.
If I plug it in without syncing any effects the PC sleeps fine.
I have done a complete uninstall/reinstall of Armory Crate and as I said I even tried switching to Signal RGB. I've tried different USB ports, updating to latest firmware. It took me hours to isolate the issue to this keyboard and I'm beyond frustrated. Any help is appreciated.
Hello, @sparkerjc .
May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made? For example, updating the BIOS or connecting an external device
What PC is the ROG Strix Flare II Animate connected to?
Please provide the following information so that we can better understand your problem:- the current BIOS version and the content of the setting in BIOS (or whether it is the default)
- the brand and model name of the CPU, DRAM, GPU, and PSU currently installed
- the OS version and OS build
- Armoury Crate version and a screen shot of the Armoury Crate Update Center
- the circumstances and frequency of problem
- contains a video that completely captures the problem's incidence and the surrounding environment