cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Scope RX Red

DaemonYuka
Level 7

Hi guys, I have a ROG Scope RX Red switch keyboard for about a year now, and recently some keys started to loose their RGB functionality. I was wondering where we can buy replacement switch keys for RX red switches. Currently have 3 keys to replace and hopefully no more to follow.

6 REPLIES 6

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @DaemonYuka ,

based on your issue, may I ask have you make sure that Armoury Crate is at the latest version?

Have you update keyboard firmware?

Have you update anything then the issue occur?

Could you kindly provide the screenshot shows the lighting error?

Kindly provide the Armoury Crate version and a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center.

Could you also help record and provide the relevant logs for us to investigate further?
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.

Thank you.

Crate VersionCrate VersionScope Firmware VersionScope Firmware VersionUpdate Center 1Update Center 1Update Center 2Update Center 2Update Center 3Update Center 3

DaemonYuka
Level 7

This is my problemThis is my problem

The keys 1. Left Shift 2. W and 3. _ (underscore) have no light when I choose blue, but have lights when I choose red or green so this is my problem.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @DaemonYuka ,

based on your issue, may I ask whether you could provide the product serial number via private messege to me?

May I ask whether the issue occue the first time you use the keyboard?
Thank you.

DaemonYuka
Level 7

@Aureliannn_ROG sir any feedback where I can purchase replacement switches for this particular keyboard.

PS. another key ( number 1/! ) lost blue color too.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @DaemonYuka ,

we have sent you a private messege, please kindly check the PM box at the top right corner.

Thank you.