cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Scope II 96 Wireless - Cannot Save an Aura Sync profile to Onboard memory on the keyboard.

MangoBorracho
Level 7

Having multiple issues with my ROG Strix Scope II 96 Wireless keyboard and they are all seemingly having something to do with Aura Sync. I'm trying to save a custom profile I made in Aura Sync to onboard memory but in order to save a profile to onboard memory, It says I have to un-sync the keyboard, which makes it impossible to save to the keyboard. Am I doing something wrong here? 

Secondly, when I have the keyboard synced with Aura Sync. I am unable to use some of the multi wheel functions, as well as keyboard shortcut functions that control brightness on the keyboard. Can these issues be resolved? 

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @MangoBorracho ,

we noticed that you've encountered an issue with your keyboard not being recognized by Armoury Crate. 

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-peripherals/rog-strix-scope-ii-96-wireless-amoury-crate-device-...

Considering that this issue occurred right after your purchase, we suggest reaching out to the retailer for further assistance. 

Thank you.