cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Chakram X Origin Slam Click issue

ishant010301
Level 8

I recently bought a ROG Chakram X Origin mouse. Its not even been 2 months and the mouse is already showing slam click issue. I already had a Chakram Core and it is still working fine, only issue i faced was the switches (Omron (D2FC-F-K) 50M, which are known for their double clicking issues) which I replaced. I am really disappointed by this. I feel the quality of ROG products has decreased recently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ishant010301 ,

thank you for reaching out to us. 

Based on your issue, as you have encountered problems just two months after your purchase, we recommend that you contact the dealer or official service center for further assistance. 

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ishant010301 ,

thank you for reaching out to us. 

Based on your issue, as you have encountered problems just two months after your purchase, we recommend that you contact the dealer or official service center for further assistance. 

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

I found one weird thing as well. In armoury crate, there are calibration options there. When i had it on preset, it was showing the slam issue, but when put on manual, the slam issues were simply gone. Also slam issue is only happening when the lift off distance is set to "High".

No slam issues -

1. Preset surface with low lift off distanceimage_2024-06-07_143610256.png

2.Manual Calibrationimage_2024-06-07_143624745.png

Slam issues present -

Preset surface with high lift off distanceimage_2024-06-07_143635818.png

I don't know the reason behind this. I have solved the issue by using low lift off distance, but i am curious why this might be happening.

It is important to pick the correct preset surface, or calibrate manually. Please double-check to avoid tracking or clicking issues.