cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Chakram 2.4 dosen't work

Lindow83
Level 7

hello, my mouse has had some problems in recent weeks, the cursor sometimes freezes and lags I brought the dongle closer to the mouse and the problem was solved, except that yesterday I left my pc on at night and when I arrived in the morning the mouse no longer works in 2.4 but plug in usb cable yes, I tried to update the mouse but impossible
do you have a solution or the dongle is HS?

7 REPLIES 7

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Lindow83 .

May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made? For example, updating the driver or replacing the connected host?
Is there an abnormal connection problem with only 2.4GHz among the three connection methods (Bluetooth, 2.4GHz, and wired)?
Have you set up Armory Crate and downloaded the most recent updates to the content in the update center?

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the driver and re-update to the latest firmware version via Armoury Crate first, and cross-test with a different PC if possible.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Lindow83
Level 7

thank you for your answer, unfortunately no it's nothing to happen in the meantime and by connecting the dongle to another pc it doesn't work either and the button is indeed on the 2.4 of the mouse

Lindow83
Level 7

and when i clic en my mouse the led work but for only 3/4 second

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Lindow83 .

May I ask if you have updated the firmware of the ROG Chakram from the Armory Crate update center?
Please update the Bluetooth driver as well.
Could you provide the Armoury Crate version and a screen shot of the Armoury Crate update center?

Thank you.

Capture d’écran 2023-04-19 212825.pngCapture d’écran 2023-04-19 212850.png

here is what i have when i want to update i can't it's like my pc don't see the doogle

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Lindow83 .

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly confirm the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.