cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raikiri Pro NOT recognized by Armoury crate

ThebigBient
Level 7

As the title states, not recognized by AC. I have gotten it to connect temporarily but it still does not allow me to change any settings. If I shut down cpu, it disappears and I have top troubleshoot it just to get it to recognize Cannot map buttons or change rgb. pretty infuriating. I have uninstalled AC several times. downloaded the correct drivers. PLEASE FIX THIS ASUS. This has been out for at least a year and np fixes? I have a new Z790 formula motherboard with a i9 14900k.

4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ThebigBient ,

based on your issue, have you tried all three connection methods but Armoury Crate still cannot recognize the device? (Wired, RF 2.4GHz, or Bluetooth) 

When did the issue start occurring? Have you made any changes or updates before the problem occurred? 

Please provide a screenshot of the current Armoury Crate update center page and logs.
Please confirm that the logs have accurately recorded the issue at the time it occurred. (You can connect the device after starting to record the logs)
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Additionally, kindly provide the product serial number too. 

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

Yes, I have tried all 3 modes. I can get it to recognize the controller if I reboot and plug in via usb. However, while armoury crate does recognize the controller, I cannot customize it in any way. After clicking on the raikiro pro, it loads for about 3-4 mins and gives me this error every time, (H-2005). I am using nly trying to connect to it via usb. 

Its the while reason I purchased this contribution so I could remap the back buttons. Thank you for your help and reply.

IMG_4465.jpeg

Hi @ThebigBient ,

we apologize for the delayed response due to the holiday season. 

We would like to clarify that currently, the ROG Raikiri Pro only supports Armoury Crate functionality when using a wired connection. 

Please refer to the table below for details or click the link for more information. 

[Accessory] ROG Raikiri Pro FAQs | Official Support | ROG Global (asus.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

Ya I already know and have tried that. Since the latest firmware is 7 months ago, I guess it is safe to assume nothing is coming. Im just going to return it. Thanks.