cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help getting new 2.4ghz receiver for my keyboard

Krypt
Level 7

I’ve looked everywhere for my 2.4 ghz receiver and can not find it. I think my girlfriend vacuumed it up and threw it out. Can somebody please help me get a replacement? I’m willing to pay for it, I can not for the life of me find where to get one from tho. 

keyboard:

rog strix scope rx tkl wireless deluxe

thank you to anyone that can help! 

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Krypt 

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Replied!

thank you soo much!

OMG!! I literally came on here to find out about this as I lost mine too, I think it fell out of my bag when I was looking for something on the train; So gutted.

Can you please help me out also.

Dude they were life savers! They sent me a new one within a week but unfortunately your going to have to send it back as an rma for them to pair it with the new dongle. It doesn’t take long tho, they received my rma last Thursday and I just got email this morning saying my package is on the way back. The customer support they gave was incredible! I will be an asus customer for life now!