cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Keys - ASUS ROG Strix FLARE II Animate

M4N1KW0LF
Level 7

Recently purchased a German layout QWERTZ Strix FLARE II Animate and after a recent update, two of the keys no longer work. The pound / hash key and the greater than / less than key. The dead keys exist on multiple machines, and is not restricted to one PC. Also, in Armoury Crate, under the keyboard devidce settings, it displays a US layout, which would be incorrect.

I noticed on the following thread that the solution according to the OP was that a programme or file was given to the OP to correct this issue. I have also noticed from searching the forums that this issue seems to exist for a lot of European Layouts on this keyboard model. Namely, UK, DE, and FR layouts from what I have seen.

The thread that suggests a file, but no download source is given:
https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-peripherals/asus-rog-strix-flare-ii-keyboard-layout-wrong-armou...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @M4N1KW0LF ,

we have sent you a messege via PM box.

Kindly check the messege. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

M4N1KW0LF
Level 7

Bumping my own thread, because no response. Can't reply to the original thread, and opening a case with ASUS Support has done nothing in days.

M4N1KW0LF
Level 7

Two days, no response, bump

M4N1KW0LF
Level 7

Bump again

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @M4N1KW0LF ,

we apologize for the delay in responding due to the holiday season. 

We are currently in the process of consulting with our backend team to address your issue. 

We kindly ask for your patience while we work on resolving it. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @Aureliannn_ROG,

I was wondering if there was any update to this?

Thanks.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @M4N1KW0LF ,

we have sent you a messege via PM box.

Kindly check the messege. 

Thank you.