cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't load ROG Azoth device page in Armoury Crate

Cr0uchy13
Level 8

Just bought the new ROG Azoth and I'm unable to access any settings other than the lighting and the macros. I would like to be able to access the settings for the OLED screen but I get an error saying that it is unable to load the device page and that it will try again. Error Code (2006) and (2005). I've already tried a reinstall of the software and it hasn't made any improvement. I've tried connecting it via USB and Bluetooth and it also made no difference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Cr0uchy13 .

Is it possible to confirm whether there is ROG Azoth version 3.00.26 by clicking "Update all" and then clicking "Check for updates"? If not, please share a screenshot of the update center once again.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Cr0uchy13 .

May I ask where you downloaded Armory Crate? Is it on the support page for ROG Azoth?
Did you use the uninstall tool when uninstalling?
Could you please confirm the following questions?
- The currently installed version of Armory Crate
- Screenshots of the Armory Crate update center, and please update the items in the update center to the latest first
- video of being unable to access any settings of ROG Azoth
- If you are connecting a motherboard, please provide the motherboard model, bios version, and brand and model of the CPU, GPU, memory, and SSD
- If you are connected to a laptop, please provide the complete model, such as FA506IH, BIOS version

Thank you.

Cr0uchy13
Level 8

Hi Jaiszzz,

- I downloaded the installer from https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/ on the 20th of March 23.
- Yeah I have run the uninstall tool a couple of times now and reinstalled it using the same installer.
- There was an update that seems to have been released today the 28th of March for the Azoth but there's been no improvement.
- As you'll see in the video I can't access the keyboard settings but I can access the settings for the Macros and the lighting. Video 1 is the old error I was getting video 2 is the error I was getting after the latest update for the keyboard.
-I'm running the keyboard off my desktop PC. the motherboard is a Gigabyte x570 Pro WiFi bios version is F37d, CPU is a AMD Ryzen 5700x3D, GPU is a Gigabyte Gaming OC Geforce RTX 3070 TI, RAM is Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB, I have 2x m.2 NVME 1x SATA SSD and 1X HDD

Link to videos

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1510ipK1Jqbp8j5KYwECRV2pncSZuj6I9?usp=sharing

Armoury Crate Updates.png

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Cr0uchy13 .

Thank you for responding immediately with pertinent information.
Could you please reinstall using the uninstall tool and get Armory Crate from the ROG Azoth support site?
ROG Azoth - support
Please update the items in the update center when the installation is complete, then confirm if the problem can be solved.

Thank you.

Hi @Jiaszzz_ROG 

Unfortunately, the uninstall and re-install of Armoury Crate doesn't seem to have resolve the issue. I'm still getting the same error as in Video 2 after installing todays update for the keyboard.

Thanks

Error 3.png

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Cr0uchy13.

Relevant departments replied that version 3.00.26 was released today to eliminate this problem.
Please refresh the update center, complete the update, and then confirm to see if the problem can be resolved.

Thank you.

Hi @Jiaszzz_ROG 

I've done a refresh of the update center and there wasn't anything new to install. I did do the update for the keyboard on the 28th and since then the only difference is a new error (screenshot in my last reply). I checked again anyway and the page still won't load even after the update

Thanks

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Cr0uchy13 .

Is it possible to confirm whether there is ROG Azoth version 3.00.26 by clicking "Update all" and then clicking "Check for updates"? If not, please share a screenshot of the update center once again.

Thank you.

Hi @Jiaszzz_ROG 

I only just received the latest update for the Azoth. Looks like the 3.00.26 update has resolve the issue.

Thanks heaps for your assistance with this

TheLogix
Level 7

I also had the same issue so I went searching for a potential config file that the keyboard might create through ArmouryCrate. Here is what worked for me. Browse to C:\ProgramData\ASUS\Framework and delete the keyboard folder; that's where I found the keyboard config.xml. You can now try again to "Check for Updates" and install. That will then rebuild the .xml file and my update went through. Hope it works for everyone else.

Primarily, like most have echoed this; this program needs to be completely rebuilt and stripped of all the bloat that it carries. This is absolutely an embarrassment to Asus to have something like this. Maybe take some advice from Corsair and iCue. May not be the best software on the market but it is far more polished than this bloatware.

What I would like to know is, where are the release notes for these updates?  What are the fixes, enhancements, patches, etc?