cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Strix Flare II keyboard layout wrong armoury crate

casparit
Level 9

I have a problem with my Rog Strix Flare II animate. Two keys don`t work due to the layout in Rog Live Services  being US and not EU. The keyboard works despite the two keys (forward slash and hash key). I need the qwertz keyboard layout for Germany, but in aura sync it is set to US (qwerty). At first, the two keys did not light up when setting up a profile in aura creator, but after a while, that worked. I recieved the keyboard shortly and made instantly the firmware update via aura sync, then the problem was there. I've tried every possible solution, but no success. The keyboard needs a firmware update with the qwertz layout.

13 REPLIES 13

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Kestami ,

Thank you for your query. 

To assist you effectively, could you please provide a photo of the keyboard? 

Additionally, in the Armoury Crate system, is the keyboard recognized as a US configuration? Kindly include a screenshot for reference.

Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly aid us in resolving the issue efficiently. Thank you.

Kestami
Level 9

Hi @Aureliannn_ROG 

Please see attached. Thanks!

Keyboard flare 2 animate.jpg

Armoury crate.png

Kestami
Level 9

Hi @Aureliannn_ROG 

Any update on this? 

Kestami
Level 9

@Aureliannn_ROG 

Thanks for the support. For anyone reading this in the future, Asus sent me a fix, though it requires getting in contact with them. Cheers!