cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEPHYRUS M16 2022 RTX 3060 i7-12th stuttering when playing game, even on 240W charging

lyle26
Level 9

I have Zephyrus M16 2022 rtx 3060 i7 12th
when I use 240W AC Adapter using peformance profile I got micro stuttering every few seconds in any games, even old school game with very low graphic setting.
but when I use type-c 100W AC Adapter using peformance profile the game is works well without stuttering !
this is annoying, even I already upgrade my ram to 40GB and still stuttering !

any experiencing something similar ?
how to handle it ?
I'm so tired of this problem

and please don't say "update driver" because all the drivers are the most updated

dear asus, if you are reading this, please give a solution
because I googled a lot of people who experienced this a long time ago
I'm getting tired of rog products, like my rog phone 5 which has had problems 2 times, even though I use it normally 😢

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TechyonZA
Level 9

Hi

I posted a reply to someone else with a similar issue - it could be the same, not sure.

Try changing your graphic driver to the one provided by Asus Support for your specific laptop - it may be an older version but it will probably work properly.

Good luck 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TechyonZA
Level 9

Hi

I posted a reply to someone else with a similar issue - it could be the same, not sure.

Try changing your graphic driver to the one provided by Asus Support for your specific laptop - it may be an older version but it will probably work properly.

Good luck 🙂

interesting, I will try it, and I will update here

Ok would like to know if it works, thank you

I've tried it
magically it works~
but there are still a few frame drops, just not like before there are always frame drops for a few seconds
the question is, Why does Asus take so long to update drivers?

anyway thanks mate!

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi  lyle26,

Thanks for your feedback.
The driver offered on the ASUS website is based on the Nvidia driver provided , and has multiple compatibility tests and verifications before release to ensuring the best experience for users. 
If you encounter any issues while using the latest version of the driver provided by the Nvidia, it is recommended to install the ASUS website driver first to ensure stability and compatibility.

lyle26
Level 9

hi guys, it happened again even though I didn't install anything else 😪
what happened with this laptop, I'm really confused with this micro stuttering 
and another question for ROG/ASUS
Why is updating ROG driver version taking so long? nvidia driver version is still V31.0.15.1640