cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XG Mobile 6850M XT fail to load e to update firmware.

fabianocarvalho
Level 7

My Rog Flow X13 and XG Mobile 6850M XT fail to load XG Mobile e the update center in Armory Crate keeps telling me that I need to update the firmware:

ROG XG Mobile Device Firmware VER 91008.001.303 Date 2022/06/21

When I click on install, it downloads and after 1 second of installing, update fail.

If i skip update and try activate AMD Radeon 6850 by Armoury Crate it not activate.

Please help!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @fabianocarvalho ,

Please tried using the uninstall tool to remove Armory Crate, then reinstall Armory Crate and update it to the latest version? After that, please connect the XG Mobile 6850M and test to see if the update process proceeds smoothly. If you have any other concerns, feel free to let me know anytime. Thank you

fabianocarvalho
Level 7

Hi @Anbby_ROG, thank you very much for your support!

I uninstalled armory crate, rebooted, installed the indicated version, updated to the latest version but it's still the same.

The xg mobile is not recognized by Windows and does not complete the firmware update via armory crate.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 202202.png

Screenshot 2023-11-09 202332.png

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @fabianocarvalho ,

Thank you for your reply. 

Based on the screenshots and description you provided, it appears that XG Mobile cannot be identified correctly. We recommend that you take your laptop and XG Mobile to the nearest authorized service center for further inspection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.