cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird stuttering problem

dmdd
Level 7

Hi everyone. 
So, since i bought this Rog Strix G15 i'm constantly having this issue. No matter what i'm doing (watching youtube, gaming, scrolling internet), this weird stuttering appears. It's like my pc is about to bsod, but it never does. The whole system just renders like 1fps, audio chops like crazy, picture the same, and then suddenly after literaly a second goes back to normal. And i can't find anyone having the same issue anywhere besides 144fps dropping to 100 or something. 

I have thried updating drivers, deleting all apps, even restoring windows, but it just doesn't go. Also what's funny, monitoring resources does not show any dramatic spikes or drops, nor the windows task manager, nor rogs one.

Did anyone had this issue or know how to solve it?

Would be grateful for any information

1 REPLY 1

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @dmdd ,

I'd like to confirm if your BIOS has been updated to the latest version 329. Please try updating the NVIDIA Graphics driver to the ASUS-verified version V31.0.15.1640 and adjust the GPU and Operating mode settings in Armoury Crate to see if it improves the stuttering issue.

If the problem persists, would you be able to record a video and simultaneously capture an Hwinfo log? You can send us the information through private messaging. This will help us better understand the situation you're facing. Thank you for your cooperation.

[Details need]
SN:
Windows Build Version (Settings - System - About):