cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen

aalmosa8807
Level 7

I own an Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 2023 with an RTX 4070 and an IPS display. I am experiencing screen glow in the lower left corner. Is this normal or should I return the device?

IMG_20240327_045145.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @aalmosa8807 ,

If your product has exceeded the return period, ASUS provides warranty and repair services for the product. 

Please send your laptop to the local authorized service center for further inspection and repair. The above information is provided for your reference. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @aalmosa8807 ,

To avoid incomplete assessment of the actual situation with your laptop through photos, we recommend that you take your laptop to a local service center for further examination. 

If you have recently purchased the product, to ensure your rights, we suggest seeking further assistance from the dealer. Thank you.

@Anbby_ROG wrote:

Hi @Anbby_ROG 

I took it to the first repair shop and they told me that there was a defect in the screen.
I took it to another shop and they said it was normal.
I bought the laptop a month ago but the dealer refuses to replace it for me.
In the Middle East, dealers are bad.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @aalmosa8807 ,

If your product has exceeded the return period, ASUS provides warranty and repair services for the product. 

Please send your laptop to the local authorized service center for further inspection and repair. The above information is provided for your reference. Thank you.

Is it not possible to judge from the picture if the device has a manufacturing defect? Opera in a country where there is no Asus dealer The cost of transporting the product to the agent is very expensive

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @aalmosa8807 ,

Due to the limitations of assessing the actual condition of the laptop through photos and providing further assistance, we recommend that you bring the laptop to a local service center for further inspection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.