cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN DEFECT (ASUS ROG SCAR G16, RTX 4090)

WOLF_ANGEL
Level 7

20231023_230332.jpgphoto_2023-11-17_17-29-28.jpgКОТ.jpgHelp me please. I bought a new laptop ROG SCAR G16 (RTX 4090), exchanged it in the store for another laptop 3 times, and every time I had the same problem with the screen. I sent it for repair, they replaced the matrix, but the problem with the screen remained. How to solve a problem? What's wrong with the screen? Help me please. I don't know what to do... (If you turn HDR on, the spots go away and the screen looks good, but HDR drains the battery faster so I have to turn it off). For me, this problem is very noticeable at minimum screen brightness in a dark room, on gray and black images. I showed the laptop to a friend who repairs computers, and he suggested that it was a defect in the backlight of the screen matrix. In Safe Mode the defect is visible, so it is most likely a technical defect. Please tell me, do all matrices of this model (NE160QDM-NM4) have this defect? Please help me, how can I solve the problem??? Since the laptop is very expensive and completely new... Will replacing the fifth matrix help solve the problem or what should I do? Replacing WIMDOWS and updating drivers did not help me.

2 REPLIES 2

WOLF_ANGEL
Level 7

>

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @WOLF_ANGEL ,

Due to the need for your personal information.
I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌