cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX G713PV-DS94 Screen flickering

Girimuszek
Level 7

I recently purchased the G713PV-DS94, and as soon as I've taken it out of the box, I've noticed issues with the screen flickering. I've installled Nvidia Shadowplay and updated the graphics drivers, I've tried to change the resolution and refresh rate, and still nothing. On top of that, the PC heats up to 80-92C when only a few browser tabs are open, regardless of whatever surface I place it on. One of the side RGBs for the underlight also refuses to change to any color other than white. 

Girimuszek_0-1700243303851.png

In Armoury Crate, despite there being only a 14% usage of the CPU, the CPU is at 85C. at this time, I was running discord, zoom, Armoury Crate, and several tabs.

1 REPLY 1

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Girimuszek ,

I would like to confirm whether your BIOS has been updated to the latest version 327. Additionally, could you please install the NVIDIA display driver as the ASUS certified version V31.0.15.2883 and test it?
Regarding the flickering issue, is it occurring while you are using a web browser? Please follow the steps provided in this link to disable hardware graphics acceleration and see if it resolves the problem.
Please refer to the setup instructions provided in this link for further customization of the lighting effects through AURA Sync in Armoury Crate.
As you have recently purchased the product, if you still have hardware concerns, for the sake of ensuring your rights, you may contact the place of purchase for further assistance. Thank you.