cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog g15 performance mode issue

nayaksourav1111
Level 7

in my asus rog g15 there is a issue with the performance modes.

whenever i press any key on the keyboard the performance mode gets changed .i.e from turbo to silent to performance .

when i use external keyboard then there is no issue .

anyone know what exactly is the problerm and please post the solution if you know

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @nayaksourav1111 ,

I would like to confirm with you whether, in Armoury Crate, the mode changes occur only when the performance mode is set and any key on the keyboard is pressed. Could you please let me know if this issue occurs in other modes as well? Does it happen while using any specific software or during standby mode?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate to test this issue? You can download the uninstallation tool and Armoury Crate software from the following link:
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Additionally, please try removing or reinstalling the ASUS System Control Interface v3 to see if it resolves the problem.

If the above information does not improve your issue, could you please record a video and provide the following details to further assist us in confirming your problem:

Model:
BIOS Version:
Armoury Crate Version:

Thank you.

whatever the mode it may be it swithches to another mode when i press any key on the keyboard .when i unistalled the armoury crate then there is no issue if i reinstall it then the issue reapears

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @nayaksourav1111 ,

Due to the need for your personal information.
I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you