cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Product registration failed: product is already registered"

StayFrosty_94
Level 7

I purchased a used 1 year old ROG laptop from someone on eBay, Is there any way of changing the registration account from the old owner to mine?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

To ensure that your issue can be promptly addressed, please note that due to the high volume of private messages, we may not be able to confirm them in a timely manner. If you encounter similar problems, we recommend creating a new discussion in the product forum within ROG Care and providing detailed information about whether you have purchased a new product, open box item, or bought a second-hand product. We will assist you in further confirming the information you need. Thank you.

View solution in original post

89 REPLIES 89

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @StayFrosty_94 ,

I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

hello.. i purchased an rog strix g16 that is supposed to be brand new since it has complete seals.. however, product registration fails.

i have the same problem too!

I have same problem. I cant register my Asus ROG zephyrus Duo 16 which i brought a few months ago brand new. Just keeps saying its already registered??? But doesnt show in my Asus account. 

Just want to get it registered in my account. But wont let me and the Asus chat / help is no help as irs just an automated response  every time saying to register... BUT I CANT

I Have solved my registration problem.  It was Windows had set up under an old email address. So when it first sets up and registered the laptop. It registered under my old email address. Luckily i still had access to that email address.

Im getting same with my  zephyrus duo 16. Brought new. Few months ago.. but if i go in to try register it says its already registered?  So wont let me

@Anbby_ROG 

I have exactly same issue with this. i bought brand new.

have fixed the issue, cause i have the same one. If you do please HELP

I have the same issue buddy.

Can you check mine. 

Email : _____@gmail.com