cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power plan

LookOut456
Level 7

I constantly get this message in armoury crate every second and it is sooooo frustrating. I am constantly selecting yes and then when I go open an application like chrome the notification pop ups again and again. This is extremely frustrating and I am on the verge of returning this trash laptop because of the numerous problems ive encountered. Screenshot (22).png

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @LookOut456 ,

May I inquire about the model of your laptop, please? 
I'd like to confirm whether you have customized or modified the power settings in Windows. Could you try resetting the BIOS to its default values and test to see if there is any improvement?
Additionally, you mentioned encountering other issues. Could you please share those details with us so that we can conduct further investigations? Thank you for your cooperation!

hello thanks for the reply, apologies, for the harsh language before. My laptop model is the Strix g16 2023 G614JV-AS73. The only modification I made to the power settings in Windows is changing the display to never turn off when plugged in. I will try resetting the bios. The other issue I encountered was my screen going static and glitching when I connected to an external display however I fixed it by reinstalling my driver. another issue I encountered was not being able to change brightness which I also fixed by updating and reinstalling drivers.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @LookOut456 ,

Thank you for your reply. I understand that experiencing issues with your laptop can be frustrating. I'm glad to hear that the problem has been improved through the driver update. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.