Level 7

Hello Asus, 

I need your help 

I have asus tuf gaming f15 fx506l

My asus factory reset "the recovery"

It was the best choice for me to reinstall win , cause many reasons one of them

Factory win comes with drivers so it saves time

"My asus factory win 10 recovery"

I deleted the factory copy, which was Windows 10, because of a virus, and format the ssd , now copy of factory win 10 removed , i need it again how can i get it back , or how i can downloaded it , please asus help me 🙏🏼

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @KhaledMahmoud ,

Unfortunately , because you have formatted the original system, it is not possible to use the reset function in the original system. If you do not want to reinstall the system through USB, you can send your laptop to the repair center for assistance with installation.

Please note that the repair center will charge a fee based on the warranty status of your laptop. The actual amount will be explained to you by the repair center after they receive your laptop. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @KhaledMahmoud ,

Due to you have formatted the SSD, if you want to reinstall the system, we recommend creating installation media to reinstall Windows10 via USB drive. You can refer to the steps in the following link to proceed.
If you encounter any issues during the installation process, please feel free to post again and let us know. Thank you.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1039507#Win10

Hey sir 

Thanks for your reply i appreciate that

But you didn't understand me well. I know how to install a copy of Windows on a USB, but what I want is for the copy to be on the SSD itself, so that I don't need a USB. I explained that, I want to restore the asus factory reset option, and also you did not consider my request for a copy of The factory win 10 that comes with the laptop on this model that I showed you I am sure of your assistance to me and the speed of your response. I hope that your day will be better and that it will end with helping me. Thank you.

@Anbby_ROG 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @KhaledMahmoud ,

Unfortunately , because you have formatted the original system, it is not possible to use the reset function in the original system. If you do not want to reinstall the system through USB, you can send your laptop to the repair center for assistance with installation.

Please note that the repair center will charge a fee based on the warranty status of your laptop. The actual amount will be explained to you by the repair center after they receive your laptop. Thank you.