cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyASUS is not installing any updates.

Zylon_
Level 8

This specfic driver is not installing no idea why tried multiple different solutions nothing has worked would like some help in this situation as this hotfix is not available on the website either, I have considered reseting my device but I would rather do that as a last resort.

I have updated both my AMD and Nvidia drivers and I have no idea weather or not it is conflicting or not, I am also getting the error (The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ROOT\WINDOWSHELLOFACESOFTWAREDRIVER\0000.) I believe this the driver fix not working, really confused on what to do.

My device is a rog zephrus g15 2022 edition (GA503RW)

This the specfic oneThis the specfic one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zylon_
Level 8

I figured out the solution as it turns out there is a manual way to install any MyASUS update that is much weirder and harder to find for some reason.

If MyASUS downloads the update and doesn't install as it did in my case all you really have to do is 
go to :

C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System Control Interface\AsusSoftwareManager\AsusLiveUpdate\Temp

From there just install the update as regular, worked perfectly for me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Zylon_ ,

Have you tried uninstalling MyASUS and then reinstalling it to see if the issue persists? Please refer to the instructions in this link
If the problem persists after reinstalling MyASUS, we suggest reinstalling the system to test it out. This information is provided for your reference. Thank you.

@Anbby_ROG 

I have tried reinstalling MyASUS multiple times to no affect, is there any chance that this hotfix will be pushed onto the support website as that would be much more convenient ( considering it is 3.34 mb). If not is there any other solution aside from a system reset.

Zylon_
Level 8

I figured out the solution as it turns out there is a manual way to install any MyASUS update that is much weirder and harder to find for some reason.

If MyASUS downloads the update and doesn't install as it did in my case all you really have to do is 
go to :

C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System Control Interface\AsusSoftwareManager\AsusLiveUpdate\Temp

From there just install the update as regular, worked perfectly for me.