cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Keyboard RGB and side lights not working at all (Asus ROG G12LV)

MoazMohamed0
Level 7

The laptop lights were working fine and all of sudden its just turned off i then noticed a keyboard firmware update in MyAsus app when i installed it the keyboard flashed for a second and the lights went off again i tried everything possiblle and even reinstalled windows form scratch and a complete format to the hard and that didn't help any solutions guys?

4 REPLIES 4

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @MoazMohamed0 ,

I would like to confirm with you whether your product model is G512LV. May I know which version of Windows you are currently using? 
Could you please try the following steps: remove ASUS System Control Interface v3, uninstall Armoury Crate using the provided uninstall tool, and then reinstall ASUS System Control Interface v3 and Armoury Crate to see if there is any improvement? Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌

Thanks for Replying 

I tried both windows 10 and 11 and I'm currently using Windows 11 22h2.

I wanted to know how to remove ASUS System Control Interface v3 and where can I find it?

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @MoazMohamed0 ,

Since we don't have the laptop model G12LV, I would like to confirm if your product model is G512LV. 
If your model is G512LV, you can uninstall ASUS System Control Interface v3 from the Device Manager under System Devices. You can download the latest version of ASUS System Control Interface v3 from here. This information is provided for your reference. Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌

MoazMohamed0
Level 7

OK I'll try and tell you the result.

And yes my laptop model is G512LV