cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 buttons not working.

IguanDot
Level 8

M Buttons stopped working. Is it a common issue or not? Can't find something related

39 REPLIES 39

IguanDot
Level 8

Totally forgot to write specs. Asus ROG Strix G16 G614JI rtx4070 i9-13980hx 16RAM. Windows 11 
Was purchased about a week ago

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @IguanDot ,

Did you try setting up hotkeys through Armoury Crate? For instructions on setting up hotkeys, you can refer to the following link under [Device - Customizable Hotkey] section.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/

If you have already set up hotkeys but there is no response, please try removing and reinstalling the ASUS System Control Interface driver and MyASUS UWP application to troubleshoot.

Should you have any further questions or require any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

I did all these things yesterday, but it was not helpful at all. Ofc I rebooted the laptop after every attempt. BUT today it works like there was no problem at all and idk what's happened. Weird but I don't have this problem now. Unfortunately, that won't be helpful for people with a similar problem. 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @IguanDot ,

sorry for any inconvenience caused. 
Please continue to monitor your usage and if you encounter any abnormal situations, please don't hesitate to let us know so that we can further assist you. Thank you.

ismail1234
Level 8

Asus ROG Strix G16 G614Jv my pc have a some problem m1 m2 m3 m4 m5 

my bios 614jv 313

2 day ago i bought pc by amazon..

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ismail1234 ,

What issues have you encountered with the M1-M5 hotkeys? 
Have you tried setting up hotkeys through Armoury Crate? For instructions on setting up hotkeys, you can refer to the following link under the [Device - Customizable Hotkey] section:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/

If you have already set up hotkeys but there is no response, please try troubleshooting by removing and reinstalling the ASUS System Control Interface v3 driver and MyASUS UWP application.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

ismail1234
Level 8

I did what you said, I tried 3 times, but it didn't work, the problem continues

Ann
Level 7

I have had my laptop for four weeks now and it is in daily use. The issue occurs about three times a week. At some point it just works again, but then again it just doesn't. Since I listen to a lot of music and use the volume buttons a lot, this already bothers me massively. I would be very interested in a permanent fix.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Ann ,

Can you confirm your product model for us, please?
Have you tested by reinstalling the drivers as explained above? Thank you